Carmen greets me "Good Morning, Mama" in the morning.So cute with her nice sound and cute face.
She is more laddylike and she likes to carry my handbag around her neck or shoulder and walk with my shoes walking in the house.
I'm happy with her development. In the vocabulary, she can speak in 4 words: daddy 做工, mama 做工,goh goh 读书,man man 在家。
She can answer the question you throw to her like :
Me: Carmen 美不美?She said : 美!
me :乖不乖?
Carmen :乖!
Me: 可爱吗?
Carmen: 可爱!
Me: 你 叫什麽名?
Carmen : Man Man(敏敏in cantonese)
She likes to sing many song in her language that I sing to her everyday.
She cries every morning when I left her for work. I felt my heart melt and how I wish I can take care her at home.
She will pretend to a "fake cry" when I show her a angry face. She knew everytime she cries I will pamper her with my hug and kiss.
Everytime when I guide Yan Zhao for the school homework.I will ask daddy to take care her and she will carry her book with a pencil and sit beside me.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment